As a Senior Account Manager you will be responsible for maintaining and growing existing account relationships within assigned territories (Oregon). You will utilize company products, services, and resources to generate NIW.
What you will do:
- You will grow existing account relationships within assigned territory while making daily sales calls in person on existing and potential customers based on a self directed sales call plan
- You will prepare and execute an annual business plan to drive incremental NIW through increased market share at existing customers
- You will execute on territory Management while demonstrating proper time and territory management, effectively manage travel and entertainment to within prescribed budget, and attend company events and meetings
- You will manage contract underwriting: Ensure placements are made when requested, meet with Retail, Wholesale, and Correspondent branch managers to develop relationships which will facilitate contract placements when necessary, and coordinate URA, remedies, and billing issues with CSM, CSC, and Operations.
- You will collaborate and listen to customers’ needs, evaluate their business model, and create value proposition using Radian products and services.
Who we are looking for:
- You have at least 3+ years of related experience with a preference to those who hold a bachelor's degree as well.
- You have substantial experience in mortgage lending with significant experience working with complex customers in the Mortgage Insurance (MI) space;
- You have a strong sales background with a lean towards consultative selling and relationship management;
- You possess and continue to develop top-tier communication (verbal and written), presentation/public speaking, and interpersonal skills;
- You enjoy building and nurturing relationships.
What we offer:
Our Company Making an Impact. We’ve been recognized by multiple organizations like, being included on Bloomberg’s [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Account Manager - Oregon, being honored as a [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Account Manager - Oregon by HousingWire, pledging to PwC’s [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Account Manager - Oregon commitment & receiving the [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Account Manager - Oregon from the MBA’s Open Door’s Foundation.
Rest and Relaxation. Generous time off starting day one, 9 paid holidays + 1 floating holiday in support of our I&D culture.
Health Benefits. Multiple medical plan choices, including HSA and FSA options, dental, and vision.
Prepare for your Future. 401(k) with a top of market company match (did we mention the company match is immediately vested?!)
Paid Parental Leave. An opportunity for all new parents to embrace this exciting change.
Employee Assistance and Discount Programs. From helping you navigate the healthcare system, to providing resources and assistance to parents and caregivers of children with development disabilities, to scoring discounts with thousands of retailers.
Pet Insurance. To help protect our furry family members.
Radian is helping to ensure the American [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Account Manager - Oregon in even bigger and better ways with industry-leading [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Account Manager - Oregon and a comprehensive suite of [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Account Manager - Oregon, [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Account Manager - Oregon, [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Account Manager - Oregon, and [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Account Manager - Oregon.
We are powered by technology, informed by data and driven to deliver new levels of service and innovation to our customers across the residential mortgage and real estate spectrum.
Learn more about Radian at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Account Manager - Oregon. See our vision for the future at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Account Manager - Oregon.
- You will be responsible for the Oregon territory, with a preference for those in the Portland area.
Radian complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, color, religious creed, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you are a person with a disability and need assistance in the application process please send an e-mail message to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Senior Account Manager - Oregon.