Project Manager/Sr. ConsultantCompensation:
We are seeking Senior Project Managers in the IT Consulting industry to work with our local client by joining an existing team working onsite. This long-term temporary-to-full-time employment opportunity is based in the Auburn, New Hampshire area. We are seeking candidates to manage key projects as part of our client's strategic business plan as their Senior Project Manager. It is important for this position to ensure that changes are delivered to the expectations of stakeholders, serving as a key member of the team. Additionally, you will be responsible for managing projects to successful completion, ensuring that projects deliver on time, on budget, and in accordance with standards and guidelines over the entire project. Please apply right away!
- Cooperates with the Product Owner/Product Manager to facilitate creation and maintenance of the Project Roadmap
- Complies with Product Owner/Product Manager to make certain that the product vision and high-level business objectives are explicit and practical
- Forms schedules and milestones, manages project scope and timelines, and inputs from all other teams assigns to that product
- Determines and schedules projects - as per the Project Roadmap defined by the Business Owner
- Work in close collaboration with the Business Analyst, QA Manager, Product Specialist, and Product Owner/Product Manager
- Plans the RACI matrix for projects in a product line
- Sustain the team focus on the on-time delivery of agreed products
- Accumulates briefing from business analysts, technical leads, and QA leads into plans
- Provides detailed reporting to management on project status, risk assessments, and milestone completion
- Assist cross-product teams to manage dependencies
- Serves as Scrum Master for the developers on the team - leading scrum ceremonies, clearing obstacles and ensuring the team is working effectively
- Facilitates to classify, manage, and identify risk for functional improvement requests
- Collaborates and communicates with stakeholders, developers, technical team members and designers
- Guarantee that the functional requirements are achievable, met, and tracked
- Directs project planning
- Sets out project with right ticket workflows and boards
- Coordinates and directs the sprint planning and grooming meetings and marks ticket assignments
- Conducts deployment scheduling in coordination with Dev Ops, Product Owner, and tech lead
- Enhances the daily stand-ups, making sure they are brief, focused, and timely
- Interacts with the Product Owner/Product Manager to turn the product roadmap into executable projects
- You'll be a good fit for this position if you have a Project Management (PMP) certification - If you can demonstrate that you are familiar and comfortable with IT project management methodologies, this position is for you - Flexible and focused - Proficiency using commonly accepted scheduling and project management tools is strongly preferred. - Solid understanding of Waterfall Agile - Flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments - Demonstrated leadership and supervisory ability, strong operation and project management skills - Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines - Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision - Minimum of 3 years of relevant Project Management experience - Ability to understand and communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical colleagues - You might be a good fit for this position if you have experience working with e-learning and blended learning programs - Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing - Eager problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Project Manager.
Scrum (Software Development)