To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- South San Francisco, CA 94080
- Steven Graham
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Kelly Financial Resources • South San Francisco, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Our client, a top biotechnology corporation, is currently seeking a Cost Accounting Mgr. for an 8-month temporary position with the opportunity for an extension. The position is located in South San Francisco, CA. By working for our client, you will be exposed to a large global company (listed on the NYSE), work for a leader in the R&D, manufacturing and distribution of biotechnology products, work in a fast-paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the team. In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect: - Competitive pay - Paid holidays - Year-end bonus program - Recognition and incentive programs - Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center The hours for this position are as follows
- Monday to Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Pay is up to you! Please provide your desired pay rate, keeping in mind you want to be competitive with other candidates. Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Pharma Manufacturing accounting and standard costing project team.
- Provide accurate and timely analysis to support projects affecting standard cost and system, this includes working with US teams to understand costing pools and expense structure, BOMs, system assessment and reporting impact.
- Support cross-functional projects related to product costing and system updates
- Oversees the cost system changes, making sure the system is reliable and properly utilized for costing of inventory.
- Develops standard costs for labor, material and overhead rates for use in product costing.
- Analyzes material variances (material, labor, overhead, and inventory adjustments).
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance and 5+ years of cost accounting experience
- Advanced in MS Excel
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (email@example.com), however, your resume should be uploaded via the “SUBMIT RESUME” button included within**
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accounting hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like you.
Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.