***IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR CNA'S IN CARROLLTON, GA (CARROLL COUNTY)***
Join our Healthstaff team!
Healthstaff Services Inc. (In-Home Care) is a staffing agency dedicated to hiring qualified Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA), Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN), and Registered Nurses (RN) in Metro Atlanta and the surrounding areas. We provide service for our clients in their homes requiring our employees to work with them on a one on one basis. We are screening for consistent, dependable and forward thinking employees.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Job Duties:
- Provides patients' personal hygiene by giving bedpans, urinals, baths, backrubs, shampoos, and shaves; assisting with travel to the bathroom; helping with showers and baths.
- Provides for activities of daily living by assisting with serving meals, feeding patients as necessary; ambulating, turning, and positioning patients; providing fresh water and nourishment between meals.
- Maintains patient stability by checking vital signs and weight; testing urine; recording intake and output information.
- Provides patient comfort by utilizing resources and material, reporting observations of the patient to nursing supervisor.
- Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Maintains work operations by following policies and procedures.
- Protects organization's value by keeping patient information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have certification/License in the State of Georgia (C.N.A/LPN/RN)
- CPR/FA Certification
- Six months experience
Skills/Qualifications: Multi-tasking, Medical Teamwork, Bedside Manner, Infection Control, Nursing Skills, Health Promotion and Maintenance, Creating a Safe, Effective Environment, Informing Others, Judgment, Pain Management, Acute/Critical Care.
Are you a licensed CNA? Apply today to join our Healthstaff team!
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
- Activities Of Daily Living (Ad Ls)
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Critical Care
- Health Promotion
- Infection Control