To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New Port Richey, FL
- Manitowoc Foodservices
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Tax Analyst
Welbilt • New Port Richey, FL
Posted 2 days ago
- Maintains and prepares federal/international returns and tax-related items to include tax records, schedules, and related reports.
- Implements tax technology and TCJA innovations to gain additional efficiencies in the provision and compliance process.
- Coordinates with the tax team in executing a variety of tax processes consistent with related legislation and pre-established deadlines.
- May provide direction to less experienced staff on complex tax issues and processes.
- Key team player in more complex tax projects and related matters.
- Implements tax technology innovations, and changes to the TCJA, deriving efficiencies in the tax provision/compliance process.
- Prepares US federal / international returns to ensure they are submitted accurately and on time.
- Analyzes tax laws and regulations and prepares technical reports on how they impact the organization's operations. Provides counsel on regulations and changes in regulatory matters.
- Prepares correspondence with external tax agencies, auditors, and consultants.
- Master's Degree in Accounting and a minimum of 4 years of experience required.
- Attention to detail, strong communication skills, and proactive
- Experience with tax technology
- Developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with the Microsoft suite
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
This work typically requires extended periods of sitting at a desk in a typical office environment.
Welbilt, Inc. provides the world's top chefs, premier chain operators and growing independents with industry-leading equipment and solutions. Our innovative products and solutions are powered by our deep knowledge, operator insights, and culinary expertise. Our portfolio of award-winning product brands includes Cleveland™, Convotherm®, Crem™, Delfield®, Frymaster®, Garland®, Kolpak®, Lincoln™, Manitowoc®, Merco®, Merrychef® and Multiplex®. These product brands are supported by two service brands: FitKitchen®, our fully-integrated kitchen systems brand, and KitchenCare®, our aftermarket parts and service brand. Headquartered in the Tampa Bay region of Florida, supported by over 5,800 employees and operating 17 manufacturing facilities throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia, we sell through a global network of over 3,500 distributors and dealers in over 100 countries. For more information, visit www.welbilt.com.