Weatherford is a leading global energy services company. Our world-class experts partner with customers to optimize their resources and realize the full potential of their assets. Across our operating locations, including manufacturing, research and development, service, and training facilities, operators choose us for strategic solutions that add efficiency, flexibility, and responsibility to any energy operation.
We are focused on technology development, digital solutions, and defining our footprint in the new energy space. Our ability to provide integrated solutions across our segments will be critical to growth in our core operations and the energy transition.
Energy producers face unique challenges every day, so it is our job to create solutions that enhance safety, streamline operations, and sustain uptime to meet or exceed their targets. We operate across the global energy landscape employing some of the best diverse talent in the industry. At Weatherford, we understand the value each individual brings to the table. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and are immensely proud of our workforce. We invite you to join our passionate, talented, word-class team.
When you join Weatherford, you instantly feel connected to something bigger – a community that is grounded by our core values and driven to create innovative solutions for our customers. We celebrate each other’s successes, grow together, and learn from each other constantly. Individually, we are impressive. Together, we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and provides you a challenging and enriching career path, with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart your own course. We are focused on providing a challenging and enriching career path with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart your own course. We are an innovative, global company with wide-ranging opportunities that include career-enhancing talent rotations. Our structured career paths will ensure that you know what it takes to build your ideal career at Weatherford when you join our Company. We also offer a comprehensive benefits program, including health insurance coverage, income protection plans, a 401(k) savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off for vacation.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Work individually and as a team to setup, assemble, and run test programs for various oilfield completion tools to meet test qualifications outlined by industry standard or engineering team. Maintain testing equipment through scheduled maintenance and keep lab and testing areas clean. Provide support for the engineering teams as needed to meet their testing goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Know and understand Weatherford's enterprise excellence program and the quality policy and comply with all requirements of the quality systems manual, operating and technical procedures, and workplace instructions.
- Maintaining equipment in good working order.
- Gathering test parts, equipment, and set up tests using overhead hoists and/or forklifts.
- Perform and maintain inventory of test parts and equipment.
- Operating test equipment (Triplex Pump, Centrifugal Pumps, Flow Systems, Nitrogen Boosters, Hydraulic Pumps, Forced-Air High-Temp Heater Systems, Manual and Pneumatic Valves, etc.)
- Conclude test setups and store equipment properly.
- Maintain the apprarance of offic, lab, and grounds of the facility.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Carry out work assignments to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Train/mentor less experienced employees
- 2-4 years of experience in Oilfield or Lab Enviroments.
- Highschool Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience operation material handling equipment (Forklift, Overhead Hoist, Scissor Lift, etc.)
- Experience using hand tools (Pipe Wrench, Adjustable Wrench, Screwdriver, Measuring Tape, etc.)
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to follow verbal instructions.
- Ability to physically respond to emergency situations.
- Ability to read and comprehend drawings/prints and tool layouts.
- Aerial Work Platforms
- Assembly And Installation
- Forklift Truck
- Materials Management
- Medical Emergency