Are you someone who has compassion for the elderly? Are you looking to help your community and feel gratified at work? Home Instead Senior Care is looking for dedicated CAREgivers who can recognize the reward and value in caring for a senior in their homes. Home Instead provides nonmedical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion. Home Instead Senior Care was recognized on Forbes' Best Large Employers list, the only home care company to make this list. We are known for being flexible, providing the best on-going education, and having a supportive, 24/7 staff. If you are this special individual, please call us at:
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal prep
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Personal care and hygiene assistance
- Alzheimer's and Dementia care
- Complete background check, motor vehicle check, and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
- Must be 21 years of age or older
We take care of our CAREgivers! No experience is required-- we offer paid training! All you need is the right heart. We also offer competitive pay, benefits, great work/life balance, and a rewarding career. Apply today to find out why working as a CAREgiver doesn't feel like work at all!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.