To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Philadelphia, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Business Development Representative
American Heritage Credit Union • Philadelphia, PA
Posted 11 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
AMHFCU, a $2.5+ billion credit union, has an immediate opening for a Business Development Representative. This position will be responsible for assisting the Vice President of Business Development with the overall Business Development Plan for each Work Place Partner (WPP)
- Provide an ultimate level of service to the members, WWP's, potential WPP's and employees of American Heritage Federal Credit Union.
- Responsible for soliciting new members from existing WWP Groups.
- Responsible for coordination of Work Place Partners (WPP) visits with appropriate personnel and payroll contact's at new/existing WWP's.
- Represents the Credit Union at SEG functions such as benefit fairs, new employee orientation sessions and Chamber of Commerce functions.
- Conducts presentations about Credit Union benefits and enrollment procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications/Marketing or a related field or equivalent experience.
- One to two years of member contact/marketing/sales experience preferred
- Strong communication, public speaking, writing and organizational skills.
- Ability to travel to branches and WPP's for meetings/presentations.
- Exhibit a professional, business like attitude and appearance.
- Must be proficient in the Microsoft Windows environment.
- Must be able to lift boxes approximately twenty-five pounds (Marketing material and supplies).
- Valid driver's license required.
- Full time position-Position requires flexible (occasional early morning and/or late evening) hours for WPP visits and other marketing functions.
Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary commensurate with experience and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, health benefits, 401(k) with a generous company match, and future growth opportunities within the company. We work to maintain the best possible professional and environmentally friendly atmosphere for our employees.
*** Come experience why American Heritage Federal Credit Union is a nine time award winner in the Philadelphia Business Journal Best Places to Work contest!! ***
WE OFFER YOU THE RIGHT FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS...BECAUSE YOU ARE FAMILY.