$50000.00 to $65000.00 yearly
Robert Half is working with an expanding Distribution client in the Metro-Boston area. This client extends great benefits and hybrid flexibility. They are willing to be very aggressive with compensation and bonus for the right candidate. This role will be looking for a 1+ year candidate with a degree in Finance, Accounting or Math that also has experience in a corporate environment. There will be an abundance of opportunity to grow within the organization.
For immediate consideration, please contact Dan Duggan at
• Post, process and reconcile all commission statements in MCS system.
• Manipulate spin reports to bill for commissions.
• Process customer credits in MCS system.
• Create bills for Spin Reports, Retail Services, Events, and Demos
• Create and maintain spreadsheets to track payment status for commissions, spins, and billings.
• Ad hoc financial analysis.
• Maintain an excellent attendance and punctuality record
- 1+ years of accounting experience required
- Data entry, document management, file creation and previous records experience required
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Microsoft Office Suites experience
- Mathematics experience preferred
- Well-founded grasp of Accounts Receivable (AR)
- Microsoft Excel experience desired
- Proven knowledge of compensation and commissions
- Strong familiarity with analysis
- Commission statements experience
- Spreadsheet and ERP system experience preferred
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Associate and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Associate for more information.
- Accounts Receivable
- Data Entry
- Document Management Systems
- Enterprise Resource Planning