DescriptionPruittHealth is a COVID-19 vaccine-mandated employer.Join PruittHealth a family-owned company that's been around for more than 50 years and enjoy excellent benefits - medical insurance, 401K and profit-sharing programs, PTO, Leadership support and guidance, career advancement opportunities, and a safe working environment! JOB PURPOSE:
The Pharmacy Account Manager acts as liaison between Pharmacy Manager, consultants, the sales team, other pharmacy staff and PruittHealth Pharmacy’s customers. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Work in a team environment to establish productive, collaborative relationships between the pharmacy and its customers.
- Build and maintain relationships with all levels of facility staff.
- Utilize report forms at monthly facility visits to ensure that all issues are resolved.
- Keep AVP, Clinical VP, and Pharmacy Manager informed of daily activities and issues.
- Coordinate and ensure that all tasks are completed during facility start up.
- Conduct regular healthcare center visits utilizing the Visitation Protocol Checklist, re-contracting as appropriate and pre/post survey follow-up on a monthly basis or more frequently if required.
- Coordinate and provide assistance during quarterly business reviews.
- Conduct regular facility in-services on pharmacy policy and procedure such as: ordering/reordering, e-kit use, after-hours procedures, and stat medication procedures.
- Assist in training facilities on new technology such as, FrameworkLink, eMAR, Advantage Rx, and automated dispensing machines.
- Conduct med pass observation in healthcare centers.
- Coordinate Infusion Therapy classes in healthcare centers.
- Conduct Med Tech classes and certification.
- Routinely audit, monitor and trouble shoot automated dispensing equipment.
- Coordinate vaccine clinics and ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local requirements, guidelines, and reporting.
- Identify and resolve billing concerns.
- Demonstrates honesty and integrity at all times.
ESSENTIAL ADMINISTRATIVE FUNCTIONS:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Extensive knowledge of LTC pharmacy policies and procedures including billing and medical records.
- Extensive knowledge of LTC healthcare center policies and procedures.
- Extensive knowledge of CMS, state health department, and other licensing organizations’ regulations.
- Familiarity and ability to navigator various LTC electronic medical records systems, including but not limited to, PointClickCare, MatrixCare, American Health Tech, QuickMAR, and HealthMedEx.
QualificationsLICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Participate in center/agency surveys (Licensure/JCAHO) and any subsequently required reports.
- Attend and participate in continuing educational programs to keep abreast of changes in your field as well as to maintain current license/certification as required.
- Attend and participate in mandatory in-services.
- Honor patients/residents’ rights to fair and equitable treatment, self-determination, individuality, privacy, property, and civil rights, including the right to wage complaints.
- Comply with corporate compliance program.
- Follows all company policies and procedures, state and federal laws and regulations, and charged with reporting violations to the appropriate supervisor.
- Report job-related functions/tasks that involve occupational hazards including exposure to blood and body fluids and others as necessary.
- Follow established safety regulations, to include fire protection and prevention, smoking regulations, infection control, etc. Follow established safety procedures when performing tasks and/or working with equipment.
- Carries out all duties with a “Commitment to Caring” and in accordance with the company’s mission, vision, and philosophy.
- Maintains confidentiality of company information.
- Must have timely, regular attendance and the flexibility to cover evenings and weekends as needs arise.
- Able to respond to change productively and handle additional projects as assigned.
- Perform other related duties as necessary and as directed by supervisor.
- RN (Registered Nurse) or LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) or Certified Pharmacy Technician
- Not required, but strongly prefer a certified vaccinator
- Preferably five (5) years long term care experience (required).
- Prefer experience in Account Management.
For new hires to meet the requirements of PruittHealth’s COVID-19 vaccination policy, a new hire must (a) have received their first shot prior to employment and complete their subsequent vaccine shots at the time interval required to become “fully vaccinated” or (b) obtain an approved exemption from the Organization as a medical or religious accommodation. A new hire must submit their intent to request an exemption after the new hire has signed the offer letter and prior to employment.Family Makes Us Stronger.
Our family, your family, one family. Committed to loving, giving, and caring. United in making a difference.
We are eager to connect with you! Apply Now
to get started at PruittHealth!
As a condition of employment at PruittHealth, all employees are required to provide proof of at least the first dose of a COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.
As an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.Job:
1st ShiftJob Posting:
Jan 11, 2023, 8:15:02 PM
- Account Management
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Certified Pharmacy Technician
- Clinical Works