JOB TITLE: Sr. Systems Engineer JOB DESCRIPTION
- BS in Computer Science / Computer Information Systems or equivalent degree, or equivalent experience can be substituted for degree.
- 6+ years’ experience with Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Office 365 and Internet applications.
- 6+ years’ experience with routers, switches and other network related equipment.
- Azure/Cloud experience is a HUGE plus
- 6+ years of experience with managing NetApp, VMWare (ESXI 6.0, 5.5, 6.0, Vsphere 6.0, 5.5, 5.0. VMWare upgrade, PSC and VMware view), MS Windows Server, MS
- 6+ years previous systems management experience required.
- MCP/MCSA, CCNA, Security+, and VCP certifications or equivalent experience is a plus
- Expert knowledge of Modern OS architecture concepts and communications protocols.
- Solid knowledge of networking protocols, LANs/WANs, telecommunications networks and application software.
- Advanced analytical, design and problem-solving skills at multi-product/multi-environment level to troubleshoot system defects and mitigate the issues they cause.
- Expert skills in research and analysis, project planning and implementation. Understanding and awareness of business issues as they impact overall project plans.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with an ability to express and document complex technical concepts in business terms. Person must be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with technical staff, non-technical staff, end-users for requirements gathering, testing, training, and outcome validation. Good English-language skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent team-oriented interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work effectively in a cross-functional project team environment.
- Expert understanding of concepts of project planning and project management techniques to assist in small projects and/or group initiatives.
Please apply online or email URL blocked - click to apply If you don’t meet these requirements, but are interested in other Scom or Corestaff Services opportunities, please register with us online at URL blocked - click to apply
s•com is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
Use Programming Language
Agile Software Development