To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wauwatosa, WI
- Phone: 515/346-3152
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
NVH Test Technicain
Volt • Wauwatosa, WI
Posted 1 month ago
Design & Technical Services (DTS) is a Consulting and Technical services company providing a range of services to OEMs and their Tier 1 suppliers. Our services span the Product Lifecycle from design to ongoing support. Our technical services include engineering, IT, Test, Technical Communications and ongoing product support.
As a valued employee of DTS you will help shape a career path that can lead you to ever increasing technical skills and lead you into team leadership and project management opportunities. Our project team members create lasting trust with our clients through their competence and integrity. These efforts allow us to reach our goal of "Creating Clients for Life"
If you are interested in taking the next step toward a rewarding career, talk to us about how you can join and contribute to the unfolding success story of DTS.
DTS has an opportunity for you to become part of a prestigious team of professionals. We are seeking an experienced NVH Test Technician to work onsite in at our client's facility in Milwaukee, WI.
Candidate Duties and Responsibilities Include:
• Conducting acoustic and vibration measurements.
• Electrical component testing.
• Experience conducting powertrain or vehicle high sample rate measurements for FFT-based analysis.
• Background utilizing advanced technical software packages (ex- CAN monitoring, Siemens/LMS Test.Lab, Somat TCE, Bruel &Kjaer PULSE Reflex or similar).
• Experience conducting acoustic and vibration measurements including the use of microphones and accelerometers.
• Experience with automotive or motorcycle electrical component testing.
• Experience operating a chassis and/or engine dynamometer.
• Experience with audio analyzers is desirable.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer