An Iron Bow Technical Business Development Executive works with Account Managers to develop and drive Iron Bow IT solution opportunities within the programs at Hanscom AFB.
- Working closely with the Iron Bow Account Team (Account Managers, Consulting Sales Engineers, and Inside Sales Representatives) will initiate and lead business development for AF programs at Hanscom AFB.
- Has a strong understanding of the Federal acquisition processes.
- Has experience in working with enterprise IT and IT weapon system programs at Hanscom AFB.
- Established long term relationships with customer. Customer includes both Government and System Integrator stakeholders.
- Working with the Iron Bow Account Team and leveraging OEM partner and other business relationships to increase business revenue and margin through information technology solutions sales.
- Provide technical and strategic leadership to customers within Federal Organizations in assigned territory.
- Applies extensive knowledge of Iron Bow’s business strategies to proactively anticipate customers technical needs based on industry trends.
- Work with Account Manager(s) to drive identified major account opportunities. Lead process to collect customer integration service needs and product requirements, develop business cases and drives account team to provide our customers with solutions.
- Drive the development of formal sales plans and proposals for assigned opportunities.
- Understand and communicate about Iron Bow and competitors, technologies, solutions, services strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Understand customer business requirements and be able to translate them into technical requirements.
- Develop Proposals and SOWs using standard Iron Bow templates. Assisting account teams in effectively packaging, pricing, and presenting solution to customer.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively, add value as a team member and assume a leadership role for the team.
- Demonstrated technical knowledge and consultative skills.
- Relevant experience in key competitor offerings in technology areas of emphasis desired
- Experience working within IT programs at Hanscom AFB
- Should have experience working in the customer environment on a day-to-day basis, either as a consultant or as the user. We have found it is much more important to understand the customer than the technology.
- Should have a broad understanding of technology and the ability to consult with the customer regarding Data Center, Collaboration, Security, and Mobility requirements. Does not need to be an expert in these areas, just comfortable talking about them, asking questions and able to lead the development of solutions to meet those requirements.
- Must be comfortable working in a team environment and able to assemble technical experts and drive them to develop solutions.
- Must be a professional that can work with minimal oversight, positive attitude, produces consistently high-quality results, and works well with others.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- A bachelor degree or equivalent experience required.
- 10-12 years-related experience
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- DoD Clearance is required.
Iron Bow Technologies is a leading IT solution provider dedicated to successfully transforming technology investments into business capabilities for government, commercial and healthcare clients. Our depth of technical expertise, global reach and strategic partnerships with industry leaders as well as disruptive technology partners uniquely positions Iron Bow to target the right solution to ensure your successful business outcome. We partner with our clients from planning and implementation through ongoing maintenance and management to deliver solutions that are strong, flexible and on target #CB
Iron Bow Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.