As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Expressive Presenter 6
Traits are on a scale of 1 to 10
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
- Family Support
Additional resources to support employees with families.
- Professional Development
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve. Job Description Req ID: 2019-7642
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at URL blocked - click to apply.
Locations: Sandy, Utah, United States
Job Type: Full-time regular
- Responsible for responding to customer inquiries and complaints regarding company records, billings, contract renewals, and supply returns. Answers and initiates a variety of real-time inbound and outbound voice-based communications in English or other languages to support customer care.
- Using a computerized system, responds to customer inquiries in a call center environment.
- To resolve customer queries and complaints, which fall within the scope of the assigned responsibilities (Some examples may include Billing, Healthcare, Human Resources, Order Processing, or Customer Support). Agents will have at their disposal a range of tools, processes and systems to address the customers inquiries with speed and efficiency.
- The purpose of the role is to respond to inbound calls and or written inquiries from clients / customers. Ensures high level of customer satisfaction is obtained with each interaction. Role is responsible for assigned population of customers within a specified region of support.
- Senior level job with extensive work experience
- Has developed expertise in a variety of work processes through job-related training
- Generates new and innovative solutions to complex problems, and proposes improvements to processes
- Analyzes complex technical problems and delivers solutions where precedent may not exist
- Works autonomously within established procedures and practices
- May provide immediate direction to a unit or group of employees, assigning tasks, checking work at frequent intervals and maintaining schedules
- A portion of time is normally spent performing individual tasks relation to the unit or sub-unit
- Will have specialized external certification (technical roles)
- Responds to telephone inquiries and complaints using standard scripts and procedures
- Gathers information, researches/resolves inquiries and logs customer calls
- Communicates appropriate options for resolution in a timely manner
- Informs customers about services available and assesses customer needs
- Prepares standard reports to track workload, response time and quality of input
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the 'Submit' button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:URL blocked - click to apply.