General Purpose:Job Requirements
Responsible for all aspects of the branch’s operations, which includes sales, market development and the financial status in accordance with the law and regulation, and appropriate standards of practice. The Branch Manager is available during all operating hours, is accountable for the direction of their branch’s staff and overall operation of the designated agency, and reports to and implements directives of the Administrator. This position will be responsible for Mt. Vernon and Mansfield. Essential Functions:
- Responsible for compliance with all federal, state and local government laws and regulations, as well as policies and procedures of Interim HealthCare.
- Acts as the primary channel of communication between the Administrator and the organization’s employees.
- As the liaison with the Administrator, ensures the Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement (QAPI) program reflects the complexity of the organization and services.
- Ensures QAPI includes all agency services (including those services provided under contract or arrangement); focuses on indicators related to improved outcomes, including the use of emergent care services, hospital admissions and re-admissions; and takes actions that address the branch’s performance across the spectrum of care, including the prevention and reduction of medical errors.
- Ensures the agency maintains documentary evidence of its QAPI program and can demonstrate its operation.
- Develops documents and maintains an emergency preparedness plan based on the agency-based and community-based risk assessment utilizing an all-hazards approach.
- Reviews and updates the Office’s emergency preparedness policies and procedures at least annually and after any tabletop exercise, full-scale exercise or actual emergency event.
- Responsible for providing leadership by effectively communicating the business plan, representing the core values of the corporation, and ensuring responsible action is taken when issues and problems are identified.
- Responsible for providing motivation and leadership to the operation of their business.
- Develops sound customer objectives and strategies, identifies and meets/exceeds customer expectations, and maintains customer relationships in an ongoing effort to drive higher levels of customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for the recruitment and retention of qualified employees and contractors as well as the ongoing assessment of their performance.
- Ensures that appropriate action is taken to resolve identified employee or customer concerns or complaints.
- Responsible for identifying opportunities for business growth in their local area.General Purpose:
Responsible for all aspects of the branch’s operations, which includes sales, market development and the financial status in accordance with the law and regulation, and appropriate standards of practice. The Branch Manager is available during all operating hours, is accountable for the direction of their branch’s staff and overall operation of the designated agency, and reports to and implements directives of the Administrator.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Six (6) years of progressive advancement in business with at least four (4) years in the healthcare industry preferred.
- Four (4) years of management experience that includes planning, staff supervision and P&L responsibility preferred.
- Registered Nurse or licensed physician
- Homecare experience required
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Paid Holidays
Interim HealthCare Inc., founded in 1966, is the nation's oldest health care franchise company. At the core of this longevity and success is a network of over 300 independently owned franchises and their commitment to providing the most compassionate and professional care available in the communities they serve. With over 43,000 healthcare professionals across 44 states, Interim provide nurses, therapists, aides, and other health care personnel to approximately 173,000 people annually. Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing.
Our local Interim Healthcare operation is the largest franchise network within the Interim Healthcare system. We have been in existence since 1971. Our mission statement is simple: "We are committed to providing the most highly valued healthcare services to our clients. PERIOD." We value Honesty, Ethical Behavior, Fairness, Safety, Caring, Quality and Profitability.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2018 Interim HealthCare Inc.Other Info
- Job City: Mount Vernon
- Job State: OH
- Employee Type: Full Time