To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
City Director - (Wheelchair Contract)
Delta Global Services • Atlanta, GA
Posted 22 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Reporting directly to the Regional Vice President and based out of Atlanta, the Aviation Services (AVS) Regional Director is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operational and financial performance of the contracted Delta Airlines portfolio, including the above wing and below wing operations.
- Coordinates activities in assigned locations to ensure safe, reliable, efficient, effective and profitable operational and financial performance.
- Builds and nurtures a strong partnership with Delta Airlines representatives, external vendors, contractors, business partners, communities and other business entities and identifies new business opportunities.
- Sets the example for delivery of distinctive customer service.
- Develops and executes effective processes and plans to ensure financial and operational forecasts are created and goals are met.
- Promotes team building initiatives and performs coaching/mentoring activities to develop and motivate team members to reach goals.
- Sets, measures and manages performance of self and others and leads team members in achieving/exceeding operational and financial goals and objectives.
- Delegates responsibility and holds others accountable against performance criteria.
- Ensures compliance with Company policies and all agency/governmental rules, laws and regulations.
- Have 4-year degree in business, management or related field or equivalent leadership experience (expectation 5 years experience).
- Have aviation operational experience with passenger/ramp service functions, in addition to experience with financial auditing processes.
- Willing to travel (estimate 60% - 70%) and work extended hours, as well as being subject to 'on-call' responses during off hours.
- Able to assess, analyze, reach conclusions and implement optimal solutions in a timely manner.
- Can anticipate when operational/financial performance requires adjustments and lead team members to take effective corrective actions.
This description is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Particular functions, tasks and requirements may vary or be added depending upon the location and operational requirements. The text on this site does not represent a contract of employment and the company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the Company may deem appropriate.