* Design, build and maintain infrastructure on AWS environment
* Migrate existing services from physical data centers to AWS cloud
* Write scripts to automate operations and server management
* Maintain QA and Production configuration using automation tools
* Build and maintain operations tools for monitoring, notifications, trending, and analysis.
* Define, create, test, and execute operations procedures.
* Troubleshoot production issues
* Install OS updates/hotfixes/patches/service packs
* Work with Application Developers to automate builds and software deployments to QA & production
* Maintain and enhance the Continuous Integration & Deployment environment
* Document current and future configuration processes and policies.
* Design enterprise cloud technical strategy
* Define and document cloud solution architecture(s) including technical designs and diagrams.
* Design and deploy dynamically scalable and highly available services on AWS
* Build and deploy production systems in AWS
* Design infrastructure as code structure including TerraformTen plus years experience in the information technology industry building and maintaining production environments in large-scale consumer enterprises
* Active Top Secret clearance
* At least 5 years of practical experience with most if not all of the following components of AWS: VPC, EC2, ELB, EBS, Route53, S3, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, IAM, Redshift, DirectConnect, RDS, SNS, SQS, Lambda
* Strong knowledge of leading edge technologies, tools, and software & services vendors
Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Vpc)
Amazon Simple Queue Service (Sqs)
Amazon Relational Database Service
Elastic Load Balancing