Performance Contracting Group is one of the leading specialty contractors in the United States. Our employees are the lifeblood of our company. The foundation of our culture is truly living by our core values every day through our employee-owners. PCG’s key to success is developing and maintaining a strong performance-driven corporate culture that inspires our employees to achieve greatness.
PCI is seeking an energetic, dependable and motivated BIM Specialist for its Bay Area Interior operations based in Alameda, CA. This individual will be responsible for the following duties:
- Create 3D Revit/CAD models for our Drywall and Acoustical Ceiling systems
- Participate in BIM Coordination meetings
- Work with operations staff at the start of a project and recommend appropriate software tools and project execution methodology.
- Communicate with Engineers, Architects and/or clients to deliver and convert submitted drawings which will be used by all disciplines.
- Produce drawings consistent with instructions, guidelines and BIM standards.
- Perform BIM compliance checks of deliverables.
- Coordinate staff training to enhance staff members’ knowledge and expertise of the standardized software used.
- Provide all other Engineering & Design support tasks including but not limited to: processing shop drawing, comments and computer-aided drafting & design.
- Special projects as assigned.
CREATE & MAINTAIN MODELS FOR PROJECT SPECIFIC
- Create models including contractually obligated PCI scope, and PCI –in house scope as requested.
- Coordinate with BIM service providers and clients.
- Compile contract BIM close out documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Construction Science, Architecture or Engineering fields
- Working knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD Architecture, and Navisworks
- Ability to understand design and document coordination
- Knowledge of construction industry, means and methods
- Ability to take responsibility for the outcome and results of assigned projects
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Word
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated self-starter with strong work ethic and a willingness to take initiative
- Positive attitude and ability to work in team environment
- Work well under pressure and deadline
- Ability to communicate the benefits of BIM, both for internal and external purposes
- Passion about BIM and how it can be used to improve the productivity of those who work in design and construction.
Performance Contracting Group has developed one of the most attractive and lucrative compensation systems within the construction industry. Our comprehensive benefit package includes:
- Competitive pay
- Incentive bonus plan
- Employee stock ownership plan (ESOP)
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with match
- Medical and dental insurance plans with flexible spending account option
- Life insurance, accidental death and disability benefits
- Flexible paid time off policy and paid holidays
Performance Contracting Group, (PCG) its subsidiaries and its affiliated companies, complies with all Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) affirmative action laws and regulations. PCG does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender Identity and expression, disability, veteran status, uniformed servicemember status, pregnancy status or other status protected by law.
Performance Contracting Group (and inclusive affiliates) shall be in accordance with applicable state and federal laws:
Right to Work/EEO/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/LGBTQ
Document Management System