To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Finance and Accounting • El Dorado Hills, CA
Posted 1 month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Project Coordinator in El Dorado, California (CA). Duties Include:
- Responsible for providing project support to Project Management staff as well as supporting the department with coordination and support, and providing general administrative duties as needed
- Provides project coordination and support on assigned projects
- Assists the project manager with managing the project workflow/lifecycle to ensure deliverables are met on time and on budget
- Develops analytic reports for clients and team members that assess or quantify the status of the project
- May provide financial analysis on projects on a regular basis, by entering data into the appropriate system(s) and generating the reports using proper entry codes
- Provide general support to project managers in creating project sites, storing project documentation in appropriate sites, identifying projects with deficient documentation, following up with project managers to ensure all appropriate documentation is in place
- Monitors and documents team activities
- Participates in meetings with clients and task members and identifies additional follow up needs
- Provide general administrative support including monitoring calendar, setting up meetings, making travel and/or meeting arrangements, entering time and filing expense reports
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience/education
- Entry level-2 years of relevant experience
- Possess basic level of Project Management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills to be able to interface effectively with a broad range of contacts from technical staff to senior management
- Organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple concurrent activities and to work successfully under pressure
- Analytical thinker, with ability to solve problems
- Can deal with ambiguity and requests for change