A tech company in the Bay Area is looking to add a Mail Assistant to their team immediately to help handle general mail-related duties in the office. The company is seeking an individual with strong organization and a great personality to be the go-to person for mail and package responsibilities. This is a great opportunity to grow with a reputable company that values their employees. The duties of the Mail Assistant include:
• Receiving and sorting incoming mail to the appropriate locations
• Delivering outgoing mail and filling out any necessary shipping forms
• Working with postal services such as USPS, UPS, and FedEx
• Providing customer service when dealing with office and postal service employees
For immediate consideration, contact Johnny at Email blocked - click to apply
• Ability to follow directions and communicate
• Friendly customer service
• Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
• Previous mailroom experience preferred
If you are ready to join the team, please apply below or contact Johnny Ku at Johnny.firstname.lastname@example.org!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Attention Deficit Disorder (Add)