To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Florence, AL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Job Juncture • Florence, AL
Posted 2 months ago
Our automotive client is looking to add an Equipment Engineer to their team in the Florence, AL area. They are a growing company with a fast-paced, team oriented environment.
- Inspect product design feasibility and administer feedback to project launch team.
- Assist in establishing process designs for new lamp manufacturing processes.
- Establish specifications for new equipment required for new product manufacturing.
- Establish recommendations for capital equipment budget requirements.
- Communicate quantity and timing for requirements needed to build equipment.
- Track and communicate equipment development and progress.
- Set up and fine-tune new equipment on the manufacturing floor.
- Arrange technical support for continuous improvement of production equipment and processes.
- Provide that all new equipment development meets all company process and quality standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Industrial Technology.
- 2+ years of related manufacturing experience.
- Experience with CAD is preferred.
- Background in automotive parts manufacturing is preferred.
- Strong mechanical, pneumatic and electrical aptitude.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Competitive salaries
- Short and long term disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid short and long-term leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Health plans
- Dental and vision coverage
Equipment Engineer, CAD, mechanical, pneumatic, design, manufacturing, automotive