To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wilmington, DE 19801
- Patrick Best
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
WSFS Bank • Wilmington, DE
Posted 2 months ago
WSFS Bank is currently seeking a Payroll Specialist. The Payroll Specialist will primarily be responsible for preparing and process payroll for WSFS Bank and its subsidiaries. This position will process payroll via the Bank’s HRIS (ADP Workforce Now), which will include but not be limited to the following: new hire information, pay data (overtime, incentives, commissions, and bonus payments), payroll deductions, status changes, direct deposit, and W-4 information. Additionally, this role will process all salary changes, including retroactive increases and adjustments. This position will review time card reports, ensuring that company policies for docking and overtime are followed, while also processing any exceptions into the HRIS for payment.
The Payroll Specialist will coordinate payroll distribution and ticket preparation for payroll and tax deposits, handle check requests, and input payroll information into the Bank’s general ledger system. The incumbent will also reconcile various general ledgers related to payroll. Additionally, the incumbent will interact with internal Associates and will be expected to provide stellar internal customer service.
The schedule for this position is a 40 hour work week, Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm located at our Bank Center in Wilmington, DE.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Accounting, Finance, or equivalent work experience.
• A minimum of 3 years of payroll experience, preferably in a Human Resources function.
• Must have previous experience working in payroll and HRIS applications.
• Previous experience using ADP for payroll processing is strongly preferred.
• Must have excellent customer satisfaction skills and be able to take initiative, respond proactively, and handle workflow with minimal supervision
• Must have the highest integrity, including the ability to treat confidential information appropriately.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize work, have good attention to detail and adherence to strict deadlines
• Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Must have excellent oral and written communication skill, as well as good listening ability.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Incumbent will be required to stand for intermittent periods of time.
• Incumbent may be required to sit for prolonged periods of time.
• Dexterity is mandatory as this job requires frequent use of hands and fingers.
• The incumbent will be required to walk, reach with hands and arms, push items overhead, occasionally climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
• The incumbent will also be required to talk, hear, see, read and write.
• This position requires regular lifting and moving of 10-25 lbs.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Cognitive Demands: The cognitive demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
• This position requires adaptability, assessing, analyzing, calculating, dependability, memorizing, good judgment, stress control, prioritization, social skills and speaking.
• This position requires comprehension, organization, reasoning and decision-making, communication and mathematical ability.
• Incumbent must possess the capability to understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information, organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology, prioritization of own work schedule, apply common sense in performing job duties and making decisions which have impact on immediate work unit.
• Incumbent must be able to understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines, complete routine paperwork, use existing form letter and/or conduct routine oral communication, communicate with individuals using a telephone, hear and speak effectively on the telephone, express or exchange ideas by means of spoken word, communicate orally with others accurately and quickly, at an audible level that others can hear.
• Incumbent must also have the ability to count accurately and the ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide and record, balance and check results for accuracy.