St. Luke's is proud of the skills, experience and compassion of its employees. The employees of St. Luke's are our most valuable asset! Individually and together, our employees are dedicated to satisfying the mission of our organization which is an unwavering commitment to excellence as we care for the sick and injured; educate physicians, nurses and other health care providers; and improve access to care in the communities we serve, regardless of a patient's ability to pay for health care.
The Lead Front Desk Coordinator performs, organizes, and prioritizes all administrative functions. In conjunction with the Facility Director and Front Desk Manager, the Lead Front Desk Coordinator is responsible for overseeing all front desk staff and any additional administrative functions through the clerical departments.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Meets all essential requirements and can completely function as a Front Desk Coordinator
- Provides supervision and guidance to designated staff, including developing and coordinating administrative activities.
- Oversees all required clerical functions, provides feedback and improvement suggestions in the clinics’ workflow and efficiency.
- Assist the Front Desk Manager in staffing, maintaining, and overseeing all secretarial personnel.
- Helps in the training of new hires and any additional training requests from current Front Desk Coordinators.
- Assists, on an as directed basis, the Front Desk Manager in maintaining and completing all Epic registration, account, and claim edit work queues.
- Acts as a point person or contact for Front Desk Coordinators to contact regarding questions and problems.
- May assist the Front Desk Manager in periodic site visits
- Dispense information and answers questions regarding the facility and its services.
PHYSICAL AND SENSORY REQUIREMENTS:
Sitting up to eight hours per day, up to six hours at a time. Standing for up to eight hours per day, up to six hours at a time. Frequent fingering, handling, firm grasping. Frequent twisting and turning. Frequent lifting, carrying and pulling objects up to 50 lbs. Ability to push up to 250 lbs. in a wheelchair. Frequent stooping, bending, crouching, and reaching above shoulder level. Seeing as it relates to normal and peripheral vision. Hearing as it relates to normal conversation and telephone use.
High School diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s Degree in Business or other health related field preferred.
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
A minimum of five years’ experience as a Medical Receptionist in the health care field. Previous Rehabilitation experience preferred. Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills required (office setting preferred). General computer experience with data entry required. Insurance background preferred. Knowledge of medical terminology required. Previous experience with Epic is a plus.
Please complete your application using your full legal name and current home address. Be sure to include employment history for the past seven (7) years, including your present employer. Additionally, you are encouraged to upload a current resume, including all work history, education, and/or certifications and licenses, if applicable. It is highly recommended that you create a profile at the conclusion of submitting your first application. Thank you for your interest in St. Luke's!![ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Full-Time Lead Front Desk Coordinator[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Full-Time Lead Front Desk Coordinator
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Health Care
- Interpersonal Skills
- Medical Terminology