To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Arlington, TX 76017
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manager Trainee Hrly 9409
TBC Corporation • Arlington, TX
Posted 7 days ago
The role of the Automotive Service Manager is to manage and direct all service department activities of a retail store engaged in selling tires and related automotive parts and mechanical services. This position is a Store Manager developmental role. National Tire and Battery (NTB) is committed to training our associates and promoting from within the organization.
NTB operates more than 700 retail service store locations nationally and is experiencing rapid growth which presents advancement opportunities for our associates. NTB is a TBC Corporation company. For 60 years, TBC Corporation (TBC) has been one of North America’s largest marketers of automotive replacement tires. Through worldwide operations spanning wholesale, retail, and franchise, TBC also provides automotive maintenance and repair services with best-in-class brands. TBC meets the needs of consumers in search of total car care at more than 3,200 franchised and company-operated tire and automotive service centers under the brands NTB®, Tire Kingdom®, Big O Tires® and Midas®. TBC serves wholesale customers in the United States, Canada, Latin America, Mexico and the Middle East through NTW, TBC Brands, TBC Dealer Group, TBC International and TBC de Mexico.
- Supervise the flow of cars within the service department
- Supervise the Automotive Technicians and General Service Technicians
- Inform customers of vehicle inspection findings
- Educate and explain service recommendation to customers
- Assist Store Manager with operational duties
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Other duties as assigned
- A minimum of 2 years of Store or Service Manager experience
- General automotive knowledge
- Excellent customer service disposition
- Good communication skills
- Scheduling experience
- Team building skills
- Ability to work a flexible retail schedule including weekends, evenings and holidays
- Valid Driver’s License
- Criminal Background Check
- Pre-employment Drug Screen
- 18 years or Older
- Competitive compensation and monthly bonus potential
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Company paid short term disability and company subsidized long term disability
- Company paid life insurance
- 401(k) with company match and immediate 100% vesting
- Generous paid vacation and paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company paid ASE Certification and Career Path Development programs
- Flexible spending account
- Employee assistance program
- Purchasing power program that allows associates with a year of service to make large retail purchases through convenient payroll deduction
- Vendor purchase discount program
- Employee automotive discounts
- And more!
TBC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Work Environment.