GEP is a diverse, creative team of people passionate about procurement. We invest ourselves entirely in our client’s success, creating strong collaborative relationships that deliver extraordinary value year after year. Our clients include market global leaders with far-flung international operations, Fortune 500 and Global 2000 enterprises, leading government and public institutions.
We deliver practical, effective services and software that enable procurement leaders to maximise their impact on business operations, strategy and financial performance. That’s just some of the things that we do in our quest to build a beautiful company, enjoy the journey and make a difference. GEP is a place where individuality is prized, and talent respected. We’re focused on what is real and effective. GEP is where good ideas and great people are recognized, results matter, and ability and hard work drive achievements. We’re a learning organization, actively looking for people to help shape, grow and continually improve us.
Are you one of us?
GEP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, sex, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state or local law. We are committed to hiring and valuing a global diverse work team. GEP is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
For more information please visit us on GEP.com or check us out on LinkedIn.com.What You Will Do
You will work with our consultants on projects related to specific clients where you will observe and share your ideas in the areas of purchasing, supply chain management, business process outsourcing, and technology. Through this internship you will build project management and client management skills, and further develop your analytical, communication and presentation abilities.
What You Should Bring
- Gather and analyze data
- Conduct market research
- Work closely with consultant to create customized purchasing proposals
- Familiarize suppliers with client's needs, the sourcing process and reverse auction technology
- Develop negotiation strategies and solutions to problems
- Create presentations and other deliverables for the project
- Recommend solutions and help clients implement them
- Understand client needs to provide flawless service
- Other duties as assigned by management
PLEASE DO NOT COMPLETE THIS APPLICATION UNTIL PROMPTED TO DO SO BY THE OCR TEAM
- Please submit your resume that notes your GPA
- A cover letter is not required, however please answer the following questions, and include your answers with your application (no more than 150 words per question):
- Why are you interested in a role with GEP?
- Why are you interested in a career in Consulting?
- Business Process Outsourcing
- Data Analysis
- Market Research