To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA 30328
- HUNTER Technical
- Phone: (404) 459-7373
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Junior/Mid-Level Full Stack Developer
Hunter Technical Resources • Atlanta, GA
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Works with Product Management to understand the challenges that customers and end users face in their day-to-day work and partner with them to design viable solutions.
- Recommends viable solutions to processes, technology, and interfaces that improve the effectiveness of the team and reduce technical debt.
- Foresees capacity requirements for component usage and identifies limitations.
- Provides input into story sizing, backlog grooming, and release planning.
- Contributes to product and solution designs to address critical issues and complex problems.
- Builds software applications across multiple platforms in response to the needs of stakeholders.
- Understands technical architecture and writes software and automated tests that are aligned with agreed upon standards.
- Performs trouble-shooting efforts and investigations when necessary.
- Provides ongoing support, monitoring, and maintenance of deployed products.
- Actively works with less experienced software engineers providing technical guidance and oversight.
- Actively participates in the engineering community, staying up to date on new software technologies and best practices and shares insights with others in the organization.
- Working experience in design, development, and implementation of highly scalable, high-volume software systems and components, client-facing web applications, and major Internet-oriented applications and systems
- Working experience realizing applications from conception and design, to implementation and support
- Working experience with application lifecycle methodologies (e.g. agile, iterative)
- Working experience in analysis, design and programming
- Working experience with appropriate database technology
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent combination of industry related professional experience and education
- Scrum Developer Certification or equivalent
- 2 – 5 years of working experience
- Experience in Java, Ruby or other Object Oriented languages
- Single Page App development
- React and Redux
- React testing frameworks like Jest, Enzyme, Mocha, etc.
- Web services (REST, SOAP)
- Cross-browser and cross-device development concerns
- Excellent problem solving skills with strong attention to detail