Who We Are and What We Are All About:
Join global leaders in engineered materials to power, protect and connect our world with Rogers Corporation. At Rogers Corporation, we’re changing how the world uses technology. We develop innovative specialty materials and components that enable technology in a wide array of high-growth markets. Our customers demand high performance and reliability, so we are always looking for people who enjoy a challenge, make things happen and get results. Integrity is at the heart of how we work. We excel at building enduring relationships that foster trust between our colleagues and our business partners. We work creatively and cross-functionally, making a rewarding environment. To grow with a global, results-oriented company, explore our latest job listings. Summary/Objective:
In this critical role as a business partner, the HR Manager maintains and enhances the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices. This position is responsible for a wide range of functions including: HR Strategy development and implementation, organization design, development and effectiveness planning and implementation, talent acquisition and onboarding, talent management/employee development, compensation and benefits, employee relations and legal compliance. Essential Functions:
- Partners with the leadership team on coaching and development of their employees on a variety of topics including teambuilding, leadership effectiveness and development, performance appraisals, discipline, job design, organization structure, and creating effective development assignments.
- Manages the recruitment and selection process, utilizing tools to implement and monitor a successful hiring process to acquire top talent quickly and efficiently.
- Ensures compliance of the company's internal policies, laws and regulations instrumental to supporting internal equity and legal compliance.
- Change agent who develops and implements HR strategies and initiatives to foster a culture of engagement, innovation and flexibility to meet the company’s objectives.
- Implements compensation and benefit programs to ensure fairness and competitiveness.
- Responsible for an effective onboarding, new employee orientations and off-boarding process.
- Liaisons with other departments and locations to develop and improve global programs to support employee development and business growth.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Required Education and Experience:
Required Skills and Abilities:
- BS Degree in Management, Business, Human Resources or a related field
- Must have experience in all areas of Human Resources with significant experience and success in organization design, development and succession planning within a business unit
- Must have manufacturing experience
- A minimum of 7 years' progressive human resources experience, including direct supervision, which resulted in working with managers to develop strategies and implement plans resulting in strong succession plans and the development of leaders at all levels of the organization
- Experience coaching leadership and providing motivation to improve employee development, and providing guidance to effectively handle performance issues in a timely, legal, and constructive manner to ensure the highest level of organization performance
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Proven track record of having the ability to get results in a highly collaborative environment without direct authority
- Must have a strong sense of urgency in addition to the ability to prioritize and complete projects in a timely manner
- Strong interpersonal communication, persuasion, and creative problem-solving skills
- Must approach the position with a value-added business perspective
- Possess strong diagnostic, assessment and decision-making skills; outstanding ability to influence and build relationships within the organization and with external sources. Must be a persuasive communicator in one-on-one, small group or large settings
Why work for Rogers
- Master’s Degree in Human Resources or a related field and 10 years of experience in progressive human resource roles
- Experience working with unions
With an outstanding work environment, vast developmental opportunities, and a top-notch benefit package, we empower employees with a culture of excellence. Come join a winning team! Rogers Corporation provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups. How You Can Apply for this Position
Visit us at: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Human Resources Manager
to apply! About Rogers Corporation:
Rogers Corporation (NYSE:ROG) is a global leader in engineered materials to power, protect and connect our world. With more than 180 years of materials science and engineering experience, Rogers delivers high performance solutions that enable Advanced Connectivity and Advanced Mobility, as well as other technologies where reliability is critical. Rogers delivers Power Electronics Solutions for energy-efficient motor drives, vehicle electrification and alternative energy; Elastomeric Materials Solutions for sealing, vibration management, and impact protection in mobile devices, transportation interiors, industrial equipment and performance apparel; and Advanced Connectivity Solutions for wireless infrastructure, automotive safety and radar systems. Headquartered in Arizona (USA), Rogers operates manufacturing facilities in the United States, China, Germany, Belgium, Hungary, and South Korea, with joint ventures and sales offices worldwide. For more information, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Human Resources Manager