To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Port Arthur, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Driver I - DOT
Total Safety • Port Arthur, TX
Posted 24 days ago
Role and Responsibilities:
• Delivery of equipment.
• Clean and repair equipment
• Completes all documentation associated with service in a timely and accurate manner and obtains signature from customer if necessary so that proper invoicing and documentation can be provided to customer. This includes all inspection and repair documents, job cost billable expenses and time sheets.
• High School diploma or GED and associates degree, technical or military training strongly preferred.
• Experience with electronic test equipment state licensed RME state licensed class b (portable fire extinguisher) state Alarm licensed
• Knowledge of electronics and electrical principles.
• Valid driver’s license from state of residence and valid proof of vehicle insurance. Must possess good driving record and be insurable for Total Safety insurance while driving company truck.
• Performs some advanced functions and may cross-train for other functions as part of training and development.
• Ability to read, write and comprehend English (operational, manufactures manuals, wiring guides, schematics, diagrams and blueprints, safety and quality instructions).
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Second language is a plus.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Demonstrated ability to efficiently maintain, install, repair and calibrate a variety of instruments, control, gauges and metering devices which may include electronic circuitry, and return monitoring equipment back to active status within established time frame. Ability to estimate time and material cost for assigned projects.
• High School or GED
About Total Safety:
Total Safety is the world's premier provider of integrated safety and compliance services and the products necessary to support them, including gas detection, respiratory protection, safety training, fire protection, compliance and inspection, comprehensive flare services, industrial hygiene, onsite emergency medical treatment/paramedics, communications systems, engineered systems design, and materials management.
Total Safety operates from 176 locations in 20 countries to ensure the safe Wellbeing of Workers Worldwide (W3).
Total Safety is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
If you require special assistance or accommodation while seeking employment with Total Safety, please contact Human Resources at (713) 353-5152. (For telecommunications device for the hearing impaired – TTY, please contact 711).