CSS Farms, a multi-state agricultural business, strives to provide innovative solutions and superior quality and service to our customers. We proudly and relentlessly continue to meet the highest standards of stewardship when it comes to the three things we value most: our land, our employees, and our communities.
We are a team-oriented company with a high trust, entrepreneurial culture. We value our employees’ opinions, we have a strong work ethic, and are focused on growing great vegetables and developing our operations profitably. People who are most successful at CSS Farms are energetic, self-directed, and pragmatic.
The IT Systems Engineer will support all of CSS Farms by continuing our efforts in building, maintaining, and troubleshooting our expanding IT infrastructure.
This position reports to the Data and Systems Manager and will support site management, administrative professionals and executives throughout the organization.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and maintain .NET code to be used in Windows Applications, Web Services, Websites, and other forms of C# scripts
- Execute right code interacting with Web API’s using REST or SOAP
- Administer systems related to operations (i.e. Office 365)
- Develop and maintain company server infrastructure utilizing the cloud (AWS)
- Manage information security and cyber security measures
- Identify and diagnose complex performance, security, and technical issues and implement solutions across a wide range of technologies
- Plan and position Desktop Infrastructure for business continuity readiness and participate in disaster recovery exercises.
- Write PowerShell and Bash Shell scripts
- Set-up and use Securely Web filtering
- Assist in Tableau report building as needed
- Bachelors’ degree in computer science, computer technology or IT related field.
- Three to 5+ years’ work experience as a Systems Engineer or a related field.
- Ability to take initiative and act independently in performing the responsibilities of the position to identify and implement solutions with team input
- Ability to present information in a competent, efficient manner in non-technical terms when working with the various levels of customers, both internal and external
- Must be able to manage many projects simultaneously and prioritize workload appropriately using strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to adapt quickly to new systems and a changing business environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate issues to all levels of Management
- Ability to comprehend, read, write and communicate proficiently in English and interact with all levels of the organization
- Ability to understand technical manuals and procedural documentation as well as keep documentation up to date.
- Proficiency developing and documenting Web Services and APIs
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Compensation and Benefits
- Market competitive salary
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision coverage as outlined in the company benefits overview.
- Flex spending account for out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- 401(k) plan options.
- Short Term Disability Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, and Life Insurance.
- A paid time off package.
- Tuition reimbursement options.
CSS Farms is an EOE.
CSS Farms expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Hardworking And Dedicated
Attention To Detail