To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Phoenix, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Specialist
Medix • Phoenix, AZ
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Complete "Welcome Calls" to engage and enroll patients into a chronic care management program;
- Communicate professionally with patients, providers and caregivers to obtain or provide information;
- Ability to triage inbound calls and direct to proper parties;
- Collect clinical information and simultaneously document data into a computer-based program;
- Ability to schedule appointments on behalf of patients with health care providers and communication center nurses; and
- Appropriately document all relevant information regarding patients and providers while abiding by all HIPAA and associated patient confidentiality requirements.
- Minimum of two (2) years of consumer sales or customer service call center experience is preferred;
- Outbound (Telemarketing, collections) sales experienced is preferred;
- Fluent in speaking both English (required) and Spanish (preferred);
- Demonstrate ability to meet and exceed call center goals;
- High school diploma or recognized equivalent required;
- Ability to maintain a high energy level and positive attitude in a fast paced environment;
- Basic personal computer skills are necessary, including Windows programs and the ability to maneuver between multiple screens quickly; multi-task keyboarding experience required;
- Must have strong written/oral/interpersonal communication and trouble-shooting skills;
- Must have proficient data entry skills;
- Ability to work overtime as needed; and
- Punctual, regular and consistent attendance.
• Tech Savvy
• Customer Service Experience, Being Held to Metrics
• HS Diploma