To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Germantown, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
The Judge Group • Germantown, MD
Posted 9 days ago
Experience - 2 years
Other Great Industries
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client is currently seeking a Atlassian Administrator.
This Position will hire immediately!
- Administer, deploy, configure, improve, troubleshoot and support a multi-tenant installation of Atlassian Data Center (ADC) to include JIRA, Confluence, and Bitbucket
- Create JIRA custom workflows, post functions, and validators, make changes to workflows, screens, fields, and reporting, and provide ongoing support and configuration maintenance.
- Create and provide administration support for Confluence spaces
- Maintain and extend existing Python and Ansible based automated deployment scripts and framework for maintaining separate Development, QA, and Production environments
- Develop and implement Confluence and Jira Applications, Workflows and scripts with a strong emphasis on usability, component reusability, security and leverage various marketplace components
- Implement project reporting capabilities inside the Atlassian platform: Kanban, Scrum boards, documentation templates
- Provide 1st and 2nd tier user support and troubleshooting for ADC users and teams
- Directly interface with third party vendor for T2+n support
- 2+ year Hands-on Atlassian JIRA, Confluence, and Bitbucket administration experience for multiple/distributed development teams
- 1+ year Hands-on experience with Administration for JIRA plugins related to Requirements Management (like RMsis), and Test Case Management.
- 1+ year of experience with Agile-style develop practices (Scrum/Kanban)
- 5+ professional business experience
- Linux System Administration experience; preferably on CentOS and/or RHEL
- Experience writing Bash scripts
- Programming in Bash and Python
- Hands-on experience with databases
- Solid basic knowledge of SQL
- Hands-on experience using Atlassian APIs for integration with other tools.
- Be inquisitive - have a strong desire to learn what you don't yet know, to build up new skills to help you achieve success at tasks you will be responsible to perform
- Be self-directed - take on new tasks, do research as needed to fill in knowledge gaps, and solve problems without needing a lot of support
- Be adaptable/teachable - be willing to adapt to our practices, but also be bold enough to make your case for a better way when you believe you have a good idea
- Good understanding of working in a DevOps style of workplace including working within the Atlassian set of tools (Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence)
Job ID: 607195
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.