To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
101 IVC Drive
Dalton, GA 30721
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
MECHATRONICS TECHNICIAN - DALTON, GA - RELOCATION REQUIRED
Mohawk (Manufacturing) • Dalton, GA
Posted 7 days ago
Technology is a core driver of our innovative and sustainable new products and services. That's why we're in search of Difference Makers like you to help us generate solutions and solve problems in our high-tech manufacturing facility.
If you've got an Associate’s Degree in Mechatronics, Industrial Systems or related fields with at least 2 years' Industrial Maintenance or related experience and certifications we’d love to meet you.
NOTE: Minimum requirement is a High School Diploma/GED *P*
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
EOE MINORITIES / FEMALES / PROTECTED VETERANS / DISABLEDResponsibilities
What's In it for You?
- $10,000 sign-on bonus and full relocation package if you’re not from NWGA
- Work only half the year (12-hour swing shifts/Off every other weekend/Off during the week)
- Highly competitive salary based on your experience and skills
- Build a career instead of just having a job
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Access to affordable health care at one of our Healthy Life Centers
- Opportunity to join our community service initiatives with our partners such as, Susan G. Komen, United Way, and the Boys and Girls Club to name a few
What Do You Get to Do?
- Help us minimize our downtime, increase utilization and efficiency
- Assist with manufacturing and systems process improvement projects
- Perform hands-on wiring, assembly, programming and documentation of projects and maintenance repairs
- Perform electrical, mechanical, PLC, and routine maintenance
- Diagnose, repair, or replace damaged pneumatic, hydraulic, and mechanical
Blow Us Away if you can:
- Use your experience with Siemens PLCs (this is a MUST) to troubleshoot problems that are causing production issues
- Read and write schematics and drawings to specify new or replacement components for equipment
- Draw and use blueprints to wire, install, build and troubleshoot electronic and electrical equipment and controls
- Test and repair plumbing systems, and replace parts as necessary. Test for proper operation and integrity
- Assemble and reassemble new gaskets, parts, and test reassembled item to determine conformance to standards
- Test and repair compressed air and vacuum systems and devices
- Weld using Oxy-Acetylene, Electric Arc, Soldering, Brazing, Silver Soldering, and Gas shielded welding processes
- Work safely, individually or in a team setting as work dictates
Learn how our IVC employees are making a difference everyday as they build their careers at Mohawk!
Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.