To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sterling Heights, MI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Home Health Aide
McLaren Homecare Group • Sterling Heights, MI
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Performs duties necessary to assure the cleaniness and personal hygiene of the patients assigned to them. The aide will be directly supervised by the clinical manager, but will also accept direction from the clinical supervisors and the patient's primary nurse. Performance of such duties will be done in compliance with all agency policies and standards of practice. Evaluation of duties will be done monthly on each patient during regular administrative visits. Responsible to remind forgetful patients to take their medications, which have been set out for them by their nurse or family ahead of time. Home Health Aides must not dispense medications.
- Graduate from an accredited high school program
- Successful completion of the written NLN test and the clinical skills testing, as evidence of the necessary skills for Home Health Aide employment
- State CNA Certification
- Current Michigan's driver's license, proof of insurance, a reliable vehicle and be a responsible driver
- Favorable references from all work places
- Minimum of six months to one year of experience with a variety of patients
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.