The Front Office Assistant supports the vision of the Total Healing Environment and the values of respect, integrity, accountability, commitment and quality by greeting, registering and scheduling patients while delivering exceptional customer service and ensuring the needs of both internal and external customers are met. Job Qualifications
- High School graduate or GED
- One year of front office or clerical experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of medical terminology or successful completion of medical terminology course (in YRMC LMS system) within six months of hire
- Successful completion of insurance training within first 90 days of hire
- Ability to organize work so that productivity and effectiveness are maximized
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with colleagues, clinic staff, patients, public, physicians and third-party insurance personnel
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing providing excellent customer service
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask and handle multiple priorities/tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Windows
- Basic proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Experience in a medical setting
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR) experience preferred; Cerner strongly preferred
*Must pass pre-employment screening Company Video Company Overview
Yavapai Regional Medical Center is a not-for-profit, integrated healthcare provider that offers a broad range of inpatient and outpatient services. Our healing network includes two full-service acute care hospitals, primary and specialty care clinics, the YRMC Wellness Center and the YRMC Del E. Webb Outpatient Center. YRMC's unmatched continuum of care covers a 5,500 square mile service area and includes cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, a comprehensive Women's Health Pavilion and Arizona's only Patient Blood Management Program. YRMC has earned numerous awards for quality and has earned national recognition as an exceptional provider of care.
To provide comprehensive, high quality healthcare consistent with our communities' needs.
Creating a "Total Healing Environment" wherein the people of YRMC work in partnership with the patients and their families seeking peace of mind and peace of heart as well as physical cures or comfort because we understand the indivisible relationship that exists between body, mind and the human spirit.
Respect: Behaving in a way that honors self and others.
Integrity: Being consistent and honest in word and deed.
Accountability: Following through and being answerable for one's performance.
Commitment: Demonstrating dedication to one's work, personal development, the organization, the Mission and the Vision.
Quality: Providing service excellence.
- Clerical Works
- Office Assistant
- Electronic Medical Record
- Front Office