A top Utah General Contractor is seeking a Superintendent to join their growing team. The company is looking for an experienced and client focused Superintendent with talent, initiative, and drive! As an organization, they pride themselves on repeat business and developing long lasting relations with their clients, subcontractors, and employees. This company is offering industry-leading compensation and great company culture. See below for qualifications and responsibilities:
- Coordinate and maintain the continuity of all superintendent functions
- Review complex documents and reports
- Assign tasks to ensure efficient usage
- Closely check the work of others to assure compliance with laws, protection of the company from risk, and the compliance with established budgets and deadlines
- Assist in troubleshooting daily problems
- 5 proven years as a true lead supervisor
- Must have a proven work history working with a General Contractor
- Ability to read and understand plans, specifications and scopes of work is required.
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines
- Extensive knowledge of safety procedures and regulations
- Experience in managing, training and developing people
- Extensive people skills
This is a confidential position and not publicly advertised. Our client is ready to hire immediately.
If you're interested in this position apply online or contact Kenna Klinghagen at Email blocked - click to apply.
All inquiries are strictly confidential.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Complex Problem Solving