We are currently in need of a Front Desk Coordinator for a busy medical office. This is a great opportunity to showcase your medical administrative skills.
This individual will be responsible for the following duties:
1. Manage the company's lobby area and be the face of the company.
2. Meet and greet all visitors, including vendors and patients.
3. Responsible for answering phones and directing patient questions.
4. Handling incoming and outgoing mail.
5. Handling appointment setting and confirmations.
6. Handling insurance verifications.
7. Utilizing the internet and internal database.
8. Data entry and filing as needed.
9. Assist in the overflow of work from other medical staff.
10. Maintaining patient charts.
Minimum Job Qualifications (Required)
1. Previous medical experience is preferred!
2. Excellent phone communication skills
3. Data Entry
4. Microsoft Office
5. EPIC knowledge a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Previous administrative experience in the medical industry
Excellent phone communication skills
EPIC knowledge a plus!
Medical experience preferred
Front Desk experience
Electronic Medical Record
Maintain Medical Record
Take Medical History