To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Gwinner, ND
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Doosan Bobcat NA • Gwinner, ND
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Assembly-This position is responsible for assembling metal product, partially or completely, and positioning parts. You will assemble according to knowledge of the unit or following blueprints, diagrams, layouts or oral instruction.
Welding-Objective is to produce/manufacture components and sub-assemblies as required.
Role & Responsibility
- Positions parts according to knowledge of unit being assembled or blueprint.
- Fastens parts together with bolts, screws, speed clips, rivets or other fasteners using hand, air and/or power tools.
- Removes small quantities of metal to produce close fit between parts.
- Tends to machines to perform force fitting or fastening operations as specified.
- Performs duties in a safe, efficient manner in compliance with safety rules and regulations.
- Keeps area clean and organized.
- Assists in the instruction and training of others as requested by supervisor.
- Position may require additional responsibility and ability to work overtime hours.
1. Operate equipment within a product cell per Business Unit.
2. Positions and clamps work pieces together or assemble them in a jig or fixture.
3. Strikes arc and manually guides electrode or gun along materials to be welded to form specified depth of fusion and bead.
4. Examines weld for bead size and other specifications.
5. Cleans or degreases weld joint or work piece using power equipment as needed.
6. Runs robotics in their cells as trained and required.
7. Performs duties in a safe, efficient manner in compliance with safety rules and regulations.
8. Participate in the continual improvement activities
5. Perform critical to quality checks as required.
1. Keeps work area clean, orderly and maintain 5S schedule.
2. Required to fill out daily production sheets as well as the 5S metric boards for their specific cell.
3. Required to follow the Red Tag Procedures.
4. Required to correctly identify and label parts for their specific area with correct quantity and location.
6. Assists in the instruction and training of others as requested by supervisor.
7. Completes preventative maintenance and other duties as directed by Total Production Maintenance.
8. Perform other non-essential duties as assigned by management
- Education Required: High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Work experience 0-2 years or more
- Travel Required: less than 10%
- Must be able to follow established methods and procedures and perform work accordingly. Must have the ability to work rapidly and under time pressure for extended periods of time in order to meet build requirements. Must possess the ability to read build sheets and blueprints.
- The ability to communicate with supervisors and fellow workers in both written and verbal forms at a level normally acquired through the completion of a high school diploma or GED is required.
- Job specific skills, techniques and safe work and equipment operating practices are learned through on-the-job and classroom training. General instructions are given on recurring duties, operations and assignments; detailed instructions are given on new duties, operations and assignments.
The world-renowned brands that make up Doosan Bobcat produce industry-leading compact and heavy construction equipment, attachments, air compressors, lighting systems, generators and articulated dump trucks. Doosan Bobcat is a part of the Doosan Group, which employs 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide. With people at the core of who we are, we believe the growth of our people will lead to the continued growth and success of our world-class company. Our team of dedicated employees is the backbone that allows us to provide construction equipment solutions that help our customers build the world of tomorrow. Wherever you find us, you’ll hear the sounds of progress, see the results of our people and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything we do.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-476-4263. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
We recently learned that unauthorized individuals and/or groups are communicating false offers of employment with Bobcat Co. (“Bobcat”) via email. The communications include the Bobcat logo and may appear legitimate. However, they are fraudulent and are not sent from anyone affiliated with Bobcat.
Please note that Bobcat, Doosan Bobcat North America, and Doosan Portable Power DO NOT charge a fee, request payment, or request personal banking information at any point in the recruitment process. We DO NOT send unsolicited emails requesting personal data from potential employees. If you receive a job offer that appears fraudulent, please notify our talent acquisition team and consider contacting your local law enforcement office.
Any legitimate job offer from Bobcat, Doosan Bobcat North America, or Doosan Portable Power will be preceded by an official selection process.