The Global Marketing team brings to life the unique promise of Hilton's portfolio of brands by defining, creating, and delivering exceptional multi-channel marketing campaigns designed to drive business results. What will I be doing?
***The location for this position can be Dallas, TX or virtual/remote,
with Dallas being the preferred location.***
The Management Services team is dedicated to the health of Hilton's Managed portfolio through multi-channel strategy, ideation and testing of demand generation opportunities with scalable impact, and positioning of hotels and guest experiences. As the Manager, Managed Hotels, Hotel Training, you will be responsible in assisting the development of the strategic direction to train and equip our partners including our hotels, regional and commercial teams and owners. You will work in partnership with the Managed Team, ECG, and other internal marketing partners to resolve, recommend, develop, and present appropriate training for our on property and above property teams. This will include leading the new hire onboarding process, our weekly newsletters, monthly webinars and in person trainings.
More specifically, you will:
- Coordinate with Subject Matter Experts to develop Training Materials.
- Provide onboarding support for all hotel level new hires in the Marketing and eCommerce teams.
- Coordinate and run point with an overarching brand content calendar with full view of enterprise activities, run the content management strategy for HU Connect site and support the refresh of the website.
- Schedule and host meetings and training programs.
- Support team development and career development.
- Be a key lead on building a culture of test and learn working with leadership to develop and roll out a marketing learning platform.
- Prepare training plans and training calendars for the teams.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for visionaries, who are passionate about creative promotions and who love to have the opportunity to create dynamic campaigns. We believe success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Excellent presentation/public speaking skills
- Self-starter with superb presentation and strong communication skills, with the proficiency to clearly and concisely express ideas both verbally and in writing
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with the ability to build strong relationships across multiple functions
- Ability to work well under pressure and effectively handle multiple, concurrent demands and appropriately prioritize responsibilities
- Motivation to tackle all your tasks with enthusiasm, seizing opportunities to learn new skills or knowledge in order to improve your personal performance
- Consistently demonstrate your ability to work independently with minimal supervision on specific projects within agreed time limits
- Thrives in an interdependent work-culture
- Ability to be flexible, respond quickly and positively to changing requirements including the performance of any tasks requested of you and the ability to remain calm in difficult situations
- Leaders, who are comfortable with mentorship, providing performance feedback to reports, and communicating results and areas for improvement all while leading by example
- Communicators like you, who will positively influence Hilton's partners and who will communicate effectively at all levels
- Problem solvers, who are flexible and creative in finding solutions for hard problems, exhibiting your fine attention for detail
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Five (5) years of professional experience
- Three (3) years in Digital Marketing, Training, and/or Learning & Development
- Travel - 20-30% of the time
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- Five (5) years Digital Marketing, Training, and/or Learning & Development
- Three (3) years maintaining internal or external customer relationships and satisfaction
- Three (3) years' experience analyzing data and presenting findings to internal and/or external customers
- Two (2) years supervisory experience
- Specific project management education or experience with demonstrated results for business performance and accountability
- Hospitality and/or travel industry experience
Hilton is the world's leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!