Well-Known, Successful Global Private Equity Firm in Midtown Manhattan is seeking a new top-level Administrative Assistant (Temp-to-Perm or Permanent) to support at least 4 Vice Presidents in its Private Equity Division. Candidates must have a minimum of 3+ years of experience, ideally working in financial services (hedge fund, large bank, private equity firm, etc.) and a Bachelor's degree is required. Ideal candidates should be extremely polished, detail oriented/organized, with strong communication skills, and be accustomed to supporting a team in an extremely fast-paced environment.
Salary depends on experience (60-80k base) + paid OT + bonus eligibility. Free/catered lunches, 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life insurance/long-term disability, etc.
Hours are 8:00-5:30pm/8:30-6:00pm.
- Screen, answer, and direct incoming phone calls
- Schedule and organize extensive meetings, conference calls, and appointments; manage and maintain busy and ever changing calendars
- Coordinate complex, multi-leg domestic and international travel arrangements and prepare detailed itineraries
- Prepare, process, and submit expense reports
- Assist with recruiting projects, including scheduling interviews, maintaining interview calendar, liaising with outside agencies, etc.
- Prepare and bind presentations/pitch books
- Minimum 3+ years of experience, ideally working in financial services
- Bachelor's degree required
- Extremely polished with strong communication skills
- Team oriented/positive attitude
- Detail oriented/organized
- Proactive, eager, and accustomed to working at a very fast-pace
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
If interested, please apply!
The Solomon Page Distinction
Our teams, comprised of subject matter experts, develop an interest in your preferences and goals and we act as an advisor for your career advancement. Solomon Page has an extensive network of established clients which allows us to present opportunities that are well-suited to your respective goals and needs - this specialized approach sets us apart in the industries we serve.
About Solomon Page
Founded in 1990, with 14 offices and counting, Solomon Page is a specialty niche provider of staffing and executive search solutions across a wide array of functions and industries. The success of Solomon Page reflects an organic growth strategy supported by a highly entrepreneurial culture. Acting as a strategic partner to our clients and candidates, we focus on providing customized solutions and building long-term relationships based on trust, respect, and the consistent delivery of excellent results. For more information and additional opportunities, visit: URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply, and URL blocked - click to apply.
Attention To Detail