IT Product Owner II - Maryville, TN
IT Product Owner II
The Vantage Product Owner serves as a liaison between various business units and Technology (Tech) to define and prioritize work for development teams by aligning features and user stories with business value. The product owner is the voice of the customer, stakeholder, and end user. The product owner works closely with developers, business analysts and quality assurance to create executable stories and ensures that completed stories meet user acceptance criteria. This position will develop or assist with communication programs and training.
- Be the Voice of the Customer by recommending process changes, defining vision and scope, and proactively communicating project vision to business leaders, stakeholders, and users.
- Responsible for prioritizing the Vantage (Salesforce CRM) backlog for multiple business units. Build and maintain the Product Backlog of user stories (detailed requirements) and defects. Work with product stakeholders, business leaders, and other business unit product owners to prioritize user stories.
- Work directly with developers, business analysts, UI designers, and QA testers to break stories into executable stories that meet the expectations of the business users.
- Partner with other business unit technology teams on cross-business unit projects to ensure teams are aligned on requirements and resource allocation.
- Responsible for validating that completed stories meet acceptance criteria and that appropriate testing has been completed prior to release to production.
- Communicate product status throughout the grooming and deployment processes.
- Facilitate agile sprint grooming, sprint review, and sprint demonstration meetings.
- Facilitate recurring meetings with Corporate teams (currently Lead Generation, Customer Advocacy Team (CAT), and NPS) to align on requirements and backlog prioritization.
- Assist with training and communication for larger projects.
- Work effectively with business leaders and subject matter experts in a collaborative manner, building constructive and effective relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact with a diverse group of team members, including executives, managers, IT professionals, and subject matter experts.
- Strong leadership and project management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong ability to work effectively within time constraints, changing priorities, and independently.
- Experience in project management, group facilitation, data gathering, and phases of software life cycle (requirements gathering, design, development, deployment, training, and measuring effectiveness).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent technical and business experience.
- Experience in JIRA and Agile methodology.
- Intermediate to strong SQL query skills.
- Salesforce experience is a plus.
401(K) includes 100% company match of the first 4%
Medical and Dental Plan with Prescription Coverage and Vision
Paid Time Off days and holidays
Wellness Programs and On-site fitness facility
Team Share Quarterly Bonus
5000 CLAYTON RD
MARYVILLE, Tennessee, 37804
Job Category: Information Technology
Complex Problem Solving
Agile Software Development