To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, MO 63090
- Chasity Cooley
- Phone: 636-542-9080
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
RN / 1000 SIGN ON BONUS / WEEKLY PAY / NIGHTS / FLEXIBILITY
BAYADA Home Health Care • Washington, MO
Posted 1 month ago
BAYADA Pediatrics believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. If you want to work for a company that cares as much as you do much about healing and helping, and personalized care, here's your opportunity to make an important and lasting difference in people's lives, and work in a growing and dynamic environment with exciting career paths for RNs like you.
As a Bayada RN you will use your clinical skills to ensure that our BAYADA clients receive the health care they need and deserve in the comfort and safety of their homes. You'll love working with a team that is dedicated to providing the highest level of care to our clients, and for a company that is deeply committed to your success.
BAYADA has been listed for the second year in a row as one of the TOP 100 BEST PLACES TO WORK IN 2018 & 2019 by Glassdoor!
We have also been named as one of the TOP 13 BEST HEALTHCARE COMPANIES TO WORK FOR IN AMERICA!
Wondering what it means to be a Bayada Home Care Nurse? Click here to watch the video below to get a great example of how you can change the lives of others. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQlQidRlxkE
We have immediate needs for Registered Nurses (RN) in the following areas (not all areas are listed):
• Washington, Missouri
• Competitive wages and weekly pay
• Health benefits for full- and part-time employees
• Paid time off
• Paid, industry-leading training opportunities
• Scholarship programs and tuition reimbursement
• 401(k) with company match
• Tools needed for your job – we invest in our care team
• 24/7 on-call clinical manager support
• Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
• Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
• A positive and stable working environment
Responsibilities for RNs:
• Client assessments
• Training and education of family members
• Administration of prescribed medication, treatment and therapy
• Communication with other members of the client's multi-disciplinary team
• Supply management
• Emergency management
Qualifications for RNs:
• Current RN license in good standing (in applicable state)
• Current CPR certification
• Minimum one year clinical experience as a nurse
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Pediatrics experience a plus (industry-leading training available through BAYADA)
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 18,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 25 states from more than 250 offices. For more information, visit www.bayada.com. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- Compassionate heart and a desire to make a difference
- Trach and / or ventilator experience preferred
- Reliable and dedicated work ethic
- Pediatric experience very helpful