To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA 02101
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Technology • Boston, MA
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce's client, a highly innovative and industry leading technology company in Boston, Massachusetts (MA) is seeking a curious and passionate Data Scientist to design and develop methods and systems to collect and analyze Big Data that generate insights to new client solutions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Data mining to uncover deep insight hidden in data
- Analyzing data and providing strategic guidance to leverage findings
- Algorithm design to develop quantitative models
- Leveraging machine learning and variety of Big Data technologies to reach company goals
This is an exciting career opportunity for the right candidate who is interested in utilizing data science, big data and software skills, while collaborating with a world-class team to achieve challenging goals.
- MSc or PhD in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Applied Statistics, Math or related field of study
- Experience in applying data science methods to business problems
- Experience in statistical modeling and/or machine learning
- Experience with Spark, Hadoop, Impala or related big data technology
- Hands-on programming experience in Python, R, or Scala
- Strong communication and collaborations skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.