As a Digital Account Executive you will partner with small to medium sized business clients to create effective Digital Marketing programs that bring increased revenues to their business. You will be accountable for achieving and exceeding sales objectives which are a result of selling our diversified Digital programs.
From bonuses to promotions, to incentives and contests, WE LOVE to REWARD PERFORMANCE! Ready to take control of your paycheck and career? We’re looking for a GO-GETTER who will become a Digital Media expert on all Hibu product offerings. Someone who is not scared to work hard, to creatively prospect new business through face-to-face door swings, phone calls, e-mails, the use of Social Media and ongoing networking. If you’re eager to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving space with an organization who aims to support businesses, WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Digital Account Executive requirements:
- 1-2 years of sales, marketing, or advertising experience
- Strong understanding of the Digital space today – online engagement is high
- Proficient use of an iPad or similar device
- Previous use or understanding of Salesforce or a similar CRM system
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, including Power Point, Excel, and Outlook
- High energy and positive attitude
- Strong work ethic and highly motivated to win
- Self-Starter and can work independently
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to walk up to 5 miles per day, sit or drive 2-4 hours, and stand 1-2 hours per day
- Successful completion of a drug screen and background check
- Reliable, insured transportation in most markets
- Valid state driver’s license
These aren’t required, but it’d be great if you have them:
- Google and Facebook Certifications
- Working knowledge of Salesforce
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Advertising, Marketing, Sales, Communication, Public Relations or Psychology
- Former small business owner
Say hello to Hibu:
Hibu Inc. is a leading provider of digital marketing solutions to local businesses across the US. Through a comprehensive portfolio of services including digital listings management, website development and management, search engine marketing and optimization, online and mobile display, social campaign creation and management, and directories, Hibu helps businesses compete and succeed. Providing one-on-one service, expertise, and transparency, Hibu has simplified the digital marketing process allowing clients to partner with a single marketing services provider to achieve their marketing objectives - saving them time, frustration and money. Hibu is LSA certified and is a Facebook Marketing Partner, Google Premier Partner, Yahoo Preferred Partner and Bing Ads SMB Select Partner. For more information on Hibu, visit www.hibu.com.
We embrace and value diversity in everything we do. This melting pot of differing opinions, perspectives, cultures and backgrounds energizes the company and fuels our passion to do what's right for our consumers, our clients and our employees. It drives our entrepreneurial culture, generates new ideas throughout the organization and makes Hibu a better, smarter, rewarding company for those of us fortunate enough to work here.
For further information about Hibu, visit www.hibu.com
Together, we can take your career farther than you’ve ever imagined!
NOTE: Hibu is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and consistent with applicable law, provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in completing our job application process. If you need reasonable accommodation and/or are having difficulty completing our online application process due to a disability you may use the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org : Please include your name and contact information and the title of the position you are interested in. Note: this is not for general employment inquires or correspondence. Hibu will only respond to requests related to those who need assistance with the online application process due to a disability