SAGE Dining Services is looking for a talented, full-time Cook for a private school in Owings Mills, MD.
Reliable transportation is required for this position; we are not on a transit line.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it! URL blocked - click to apply
- Monday - Friday
- Open availability nights and weekends
What you get:
- Daily training
- An awesome team
- Competitive wages paid weekly
- Career growth opportunity
What you'll do:
- Prepare a diverse range of foods
- Adhere to from-scratch recipes
- Assist other team members and management with additional work
- Handle food while maintaining safety standards
What you need:
- Professional cooking experience
- A friendly demeanor, your smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Solid work history and great references
- Reliable transportation: not on a bus line
- Ability to follow recipes and communicate in English
- Capacity to stand for long periods of time and perform some heavy lifting
- Serve Safe Certification a plus
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Solid Works (Cad)
Hardworking And Dedicated