RGBSI, is dedicated to providing the highest quality of services to our clients and employees. We are proud to be the primary partner to top companies in the automotive, aerospace & defense, IT, media & entertainment, sports, energy, and finance industries. As a result of our clients' continued growth, we are looking for energetic, personable professionals to partner with these leading US companies. Description:
• The Industrial Engineer - Intermediate plans and oversees layout of equipment, office and production facilities.
• Develops work assignments based on a predetermined time standard.
• Conducts studies in operations to maximize work flow and spatial utilization.
• Ensures facility efficiency and workplace safety.
• Ability to take on and own leadership roles in executing the launch plan.
• Provides mentoring and direction to less experienced team members.
• Perform cycle time and bottleneck analyses.
• Develop and improve work methods.
• Work with functional managers and operation managers to improve productivity, quality, and throughput. Support World Class Manufacturing (WCM) especially for WO (Workplace Organization) and LO (Logistic) pillars.
• Support IE Manager in various IE and WCM related assignments and projects.
• Perform Client planning/leveling/adjustments per Assembly Plants' Volume Adjustments.
• Perform Direct Labor, Indirect Labor, and Ergonomic Studies.
• Interact with production management and union leadership on a daily basis on all matters relating to staffing requirements and IE activities.
• Candidate needs to be self-motivated and goal driven.Requirements:
• May be required to operate a company vehicle.
• Valid driver's license required along with a clean driving record.
• Must be able to start within 2 weeks of accepting an offer.
• This position requires current, continuous IE experience in Automotive.
• Internships not to be included in the 3-5 years of experience.Requirements:
• Bachelor Degree - Industrial Engineering
• 3-5 years of IE experience in an auto assembly environment performing line balancing
• 1+ years of experience with BIW
• 1+ years Automotive Assembly Process experience
• 1+ years of experience using a predetermined time standard (MODAPTS, most, mtm-uas, etc)
• MS Office Suite and Google SuitePreferred:
• Proficient or Certified in MODAPTS
• Experience with new model launch or line speed changes
• 1+ Leadership experience
We offer attractive, competitive compensation and benefits including, medical, dental, 401k, Short Term Disability, AD&D and Tuition Reimbursement, etc. If you take pride in your work and are committed to personal and professional success we want to talk to you. Please visit URL blocked - click to apply
to learn more.
RGBSI is a Multi-National Corporation headquartered in Troy, MI with branches throughout the USA, Canada, Germany, Mexico, and India.
Human Factors And Ergonomics
Predetermined Motion Time Systems
Coaching And Mentoring