To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
- Solomon Page
- Phone: 212-403-6100 x2351
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Executive Assistant to Managing Partner/CIO
Solomon Page • New York, NY
Posted 2 months ago
Boutique Hedge Fund/Investment Advisory Firm in Midtown Manhattan is seeking a new Executive Assistant to support its Managing Partner/Chief Investment Officer. Ideal candidate should have 3-7+ years of applicable administrative experience, ideally working in financial services. A Bachelor's degree is required. The executive is very nice/fair, direct, incredibly smart, and very serious about what he does. He thinks of his EA as an extension of him and needs someone who is extremely detail oriented/organized, smart, and polished, with excellent calendar, time management, and communication skills who can keep him "on track" and his days running smoothly.
Salary depends on experience (90-125k base), exempt, plus discretionary bonus.
Hours are 8:30am-6:00pm with flexibility to be available before/after hours as needed.
- Schedule and organize internal and external/client meetings and appointment
- Manage, prioritize, and maintain busy and ever changing calendar
- Draft, type, and edit emails and correspondence
- Coordinate complex travel arrangements and prepare detailed itineraries
- Prepare and process expense reports
- Assist with ad hoc project, such as updating and maintaining Salesforce/client database
- Provide some personal support, including running errands, ordering lunch, etc.
- Minimum 3-7+ years of applicable high-level executive administrative support experience
- A Bachelor's degree is required
- Experience working in financial services is strongly preferred
- Excellent calendar and time management skills; ability to prioritize and multi-task well
- Extremely polished with strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong organizational skills; detail oriented
- Positive, pitch in, "no task is too big or small" mentality
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills
If interested, please apply!