$17.10 to $19.80 hourly
Apply for this opportunity as a Medical Receptionist, if you are a self-starter who finds value working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment while providing support and solutions to patients, healthcare professionals, insurance providers, etc. OfficeTeam currently is looking to place a charismatic & detail-oriented Medical Receptionist with our client. This short-term temporary employment opportunity is based in the Federal Way, Washington area. As the director of first impressions, you will be providing customer service both over the phone and in-person in this Medical Receptionist role. Submit your application as soon as possible!
- Responsible for insurance verifications with health insurance organizations
- Reacting to phone calls in an efficient manner as to maintain the minimum number of rings, as well as, directing inquiries in a detail-oriented and effective manner
- Keep a record of various files and providing general office duties, e.g. faxing, scanning, data entry, etc.
- Assisting in the management of patient medical records
- Directing patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
- Acting as a liaison with patients and providers in a compassionate and kind manner
- Providing help to patients filling out paperwork
- Making appointments, collecting co-pays, and providing receipt of money in accordance with established procedures
- Ensuring the waiting and reception areas are kept neat and clean; reporting on any damage
- Excellent phone etiquette and ability to establish rapport with diverse clientele
- Proficiency with multi-line phone systems required
- Electronic medical records experience preferred
- Expertise in data entry
- Solid understanding of switchboard phones from 1-10 lines
- Deep understanding of medical records
- General understanding of medical terminology
- Candidates should have experience with insurance billing and an electronic medical record system, as well as social media platforms
- High School Diploma required, A.S. Degree in healthcare/related field preferred
- 1+ year of experience as a Medical Receptionist
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.