To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Marion, AR 72364
- Edward Ratchford
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Chemist
Kelly Scientific Resources • Marion, AR
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Entry Level Chemist-Marion, AR Kelly Scientific Resources is working with an Analytical Testing Lab company seeking an entry level chemist to do petroleum testing. This is a day shift, temp to hire opportunity. Responsibilities:
- Receive samples and enter data in computer system
- Deliver samples to designated testing analysts
- Prepare samples to be tested using basic wet chemical methods
- Eventually train to run the analytical test methods
- Enter test results into LIMS
- Maintain laboratory inventory of supplies and reagents
- Bachelors degree in Chemistry, Biology, or related science
- 0-3 years industrial lab experience, new graduates do qualify
- Must be detail oriented
- Must have sense of urgency to work in a deadline driven environment
- Prior petroleum testing experience a plus
Why Kelly? As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
Apply Today! NOTE: Please submit resume in MS WORD format
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations— providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.