To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Albany, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
PSA Healthcare • Albany, GA
Posted 4 days ago
Zip Code: 31701
Clinical Care Manager- Full Time
Why PSA Healthcare?
We are the leading provider of pediatric home care services for medically fragile children across 17 states. When it comes to providing home care for children and adults, we know what matters most! PSA Healthcare has a culture of professionals who are dedicated to providing private duty pediatric nursing services at the highest level of skill and compassion. The services we provide allow for loved ones to receive care at home, surrounded by their family. Our mission is to enhance the lives or our patients and families every single day.
To execute our mission, we need supervisory nurses in addition to our hands on care givers, dedicated to directing and supporting our field nurses as they deliver care to our patients.
This is where YOU come in!
As a Nurse Supervisor, you will provide overall management and supervision of patient care activities. You will work in conjunction with other team members to ensure appropriate levels of staffing and coordination of care are delivered to meet our patient’s needs. This position requires that you partner with our health care team to provide ongoing supervision of treatment, clinical education, support and evaluation of our nurse practitioners.
SO IF YOU"RE UP TO
- Assuming responsibility of coordinating care to assigned patients
- Establishing a goal directed plan of care from admission to discharge
- Performing ongoing assessment of patient needs
- Ensuring best practice delivery of professional nursing service’s
- Providing ongoing support, supervision, orientation, training, education, and evaluation of our clinical field staff
- Performing on site supervisory visits to complete follow-up documentation
- Assessing our patient, the family, the environment, care givers and provide direct patient care as needed
- Promoting and maintain commitment to clinical excellence
- Analyzing data to evaluate the quality and effectiveness of nursing care
- Maintaining compliance in accordance with PSA policies and procedures, laws, regulation and professional standards within the state of practice
AND YOU POSSESS
- A Diploma, Associate, or Bachelor degree in nursing from a state accredited RN program
- RN licensure in designated states (with 1+ years of experience as an RN)
- A minimum of two years nursing with the knowledge and ability to effectively administer the plan of care.
- The ability to solve problems, resolve conflicts, assess patient’s and provide direct patient care as needed
- The ability to prioritize, think critically, communicate effectively, and organize
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- A valid Driver’s License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
THEN YOU ARE EXACTLY THE TEAM MEMBER THAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR!
Requisition ID: R0006811