Human Resources Generalist with one of our area's quickly growing manufacturing organizations!
As a Human Resources Generalist, you will work as part of a dynamic team in a fast-paced, aerospace and defense manufacturing environment.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support site wide COVID-19 initiatives
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Assist and/or Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations
- Assist in developing and executing personnel procedures and policies, providing guidance and interpretation for business operations
- Participate in development of HR objectives and systems, including metrics, queries, and standard reports for ongoing company requirements
- Assist in administering benefits, compensation, and employee performance programs
- Suggest new procedures and policies to continually improve efficiency of the HR department and organization as a whole, and to improve employee experience
There's much more to share about this dynamic opportunity! Be a part of a great, highly effective team! They just need your talents to grow further and do more mission-critical support and leadership for the organization!
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related curriculum
- Minimum of 2 years of progressive human resources generalist experience
- Experience in a customer focused, business partnering environment
- Basic knowledge and practical application of Federal and State Employment Law & Legislation
- Experience managing and resolving employee relations issues
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Human Resources Generalist
for more information.
Employee Performance Management